Perfectly situated on the waterfront corner in the Moovalya Keys and Colorado River, this stunning villa offers 3500 square feet of living space in a beautiful natural landscape. As soon as you walk inside, you are greeted with a breathtaking view, especially since there are no other properties between you and the water.
The ranch-style structure provides four comfortable bedrooms furnished with Sealy Degas Eurotop beds to comfortably sleep ten individuals as well as three bathrooms, making the villa spacious enough for entertaining and gathering the whole family. The master suite offers a California King bed and is situated in a secluded area with an office for catching up on your work, writing, or reading. The master bedroom also leads out onto the spacious patio from the suite’s bathroom. Two other rooms provide a pair of queens in each while the final room includes one queen and a set of twin bunk beds perfect for children.
This immaculately kept home ensures every guest has the comforts they need every day. Top quality linens and comforters are in every room and cleaned between tenants. Head to the modern kitchen fully stocked with Keurig coffeemaker and pods, crockpot, waffle maker, and supplies and utensils for enjoying your favorite meal.
Even though you are connected to the beauty of nature, your stay is fully equipped with modern amenities for today’s world. The whole villa has WiFi access as well as entertainment systems for watching movies or listening to your favorite tunes. Visit the game room fully equipped with television, PS4 game system, ping pong table, and bar.
For outside relaxation and entertainment, spend time on the expansive patio. With much more space than other homes in the area, this outdoor haven houses multiple loungers and tables as well as a ping pong and pool table.
One of the most attractive elements for this property is the ample dock space for safely parking boats during your stay. Boats remain secure day and night, especially because the canal provides serene waters for safe vessel docking.
For more on what the home has to offer, view a complete list of what you will find inside in addition to exciting activities nearby.
- Private Dock
- Air Conditioning
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided – Sheets,pillows & pillow cases,bath and kitchen towels
- King Bed – Width is commonly 72 – 78 inches or 180 – 195 cm.
- Queen Bed – Width is commonly 60 inches or 150 cm.
- Bunk Beds – Two beds with an upper unit above a lower unit.
- Baby Equipment/Toys
Number of Beds 7
- Cable/Satellite TV – Television is connected to cable or satellite television provider.
- Video Library.
- Video Game Console – Video game console is provided.
- Video Games – Video games are provided.
- CD Player
- Stereo System
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong / Table Tennis
- Full Kitchen
- Cooking Utensils Provided – The Kitchen is complete with pots/pans & cutlery for preparing meals.
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker – Automatic Ice Maker is available in the refrigerator.
- Gas/Electric BBQ Grill
View / Location
- Waterfront, not Lake/Oceanfront – This property is directly on the water. There are no other properties between it and the water.
- Free Long Distance telephone service or a long-distance phone calling card is available for guests use at no extra charge.
- WiFi (Wireless Internet) – Wireless Internet is available.
Other Amenities Incredibly large patio area on canal ( most homes on canal have dock but almost no sitting area outside). 160 ft waterfront dock area in canal where boat is safe from being beat up from Colorado River. Direct shot from canal to get to the Colorado river. Canal system great for paddleboarding, kayaking, etc also. 2 paddleboards, 1 two person kayak and 1 one person kayak provided along with a selection of life jackets. Wetbar
- Gated Community Without Guard
- No Pets Allowed.
- Handicapped Accessible
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Kid Friendly.
- Minimum Age Limits for Renters.
- Smoking Not Allowed – No smoking allowed inside the rental.
Activities (On site)
- Jet Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cinemas/Movie Theaters
- Live Theater
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Restaurants in the area
- Miniature golf
Other Activities: Casino, dirt bike/razor trails, aqua fly boarding